Best Selling Acrylic Painting Instructional Book

Zen Houses Online Workshop

Zen Painting Online Workshop

Monday, November 20, 2017

A Week of Thanksgiving and Specials from Jodi Ohl



Happy Early Thanksgiving!


I hope life is treating you well and you are healthy, happy and surrounded by those you love!

It's been a whirlwind few months as you can probably tell by my blogging absence (something I vow to do better with in the New Year).  Tons of travel, several classes and the biggest news of all, I have a new Granbaby-Elena, who was born on October 30th.  I was blessed my son and daughter in law allowed me to be in for the whole birth, what a miracle!



Shortly there after, I shot a short video for a new project coming up in the new year-more details on that later, did a weekend of painting demonstrations at Art of the Carolinas last week, and now I'm rolling into working on holiday events, small art, new collections, a big article for the spring and many other special new things that are all to revealed in the next few weeks!

I know time is precious so I will just leave you today with a few highlights of what is to come. As my valued readers, I want you to be among the first to know when I have specials and new products so here is what's on the agenda!




11/20- 11/27  Free shipping!  Signed copies of my book, Abstracts in Acrylic and Ink along with a commemorative postcard.




PS-some new art and gifts  will be added this week!!





Ohh...BTW-, while I'm finished traveling for the year,  my next away workshop will be in New Mexico, hosted by Annie Hooten.  Two classes spanning 3 days. 

Flowing Features-Evening workshop
2 Day Zen Houses class


For more information, please contact Annie by clicking 


Rest assured-I have more great events coming, lots of NEW art to be loaded in my shop,  special deals and new project that expands on my year long stint as a guest columnist at Cloth Paper Scissors.  Those details and more will be unveiled over the next few weeks so be sure to stay tuned!

In the mean time, thank you so much for following my art, learning creative techniques with me and for your overall friendship as support. 

I'm blessed beyond measure for it all.

Fondly,

Jodi Ohl


No comments :